Un-Tan Forums

~Your friendly Un-Tan Admin, CXu

ps. Twisty is the king of fags <3
Un-Tan Forums

Un-Tan-Tan!

YAY! We made a forum for UTSF =D Un-Tan is epic!
Un-Tan-Tan!

I forgot my password

October 2017

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Donate

New Naruto Manga Chapter

Helios
    Moar Un-Taness
    Moar Un-Taness

Un-tan points : 3007

New Naruto Manga Chapter

Post by Helios on Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:48 am

I've read the new Naruto Manga Chapter 461. It's very exciting. Sasukes team showed up in the land of iron to the meeting. He started a fight with everyone and other are fighting, too. Naruto and his teammates are facing off Tobi (Uchiha Madara). But what me really upset is that this shitty emo-boy Sasuke is totally arrogant and selfish. He thinks he can battle with everyone and don't need the help from his comrades. At the moment he fights against the Raikage. I hope the Raikage can beat some manners in Sasuke. Danzos plan from leading the villages in an grand union is broking. I think it's a good thing. Let's look what plan he pursue really. Perhaps Naruto will come to the Sasuke fight at the end but i don't think they will fight. For me they are to emotional with Sasuke. Ok, i started a a thread in which everyone can post comments to the new manga chapter. I will read the next chapters when i am back from my hollyday in october. ;-) This chapter ends again at the most interesting point... .  
    Tempest
    UN-TAN!
    UN-TAN!

Un-tan points : 3621

Re: New Naruto Manga Chapter

Post by Tempest on Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:04 pm

sasuke's always been a bitch lol

fdein
    Another Smexy Admin ;3
    Another Smexy Admin ;3

Un-tan points : 3434

Post by fdein on Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:31 pm

I have to agree the chapter was good but I really despise the way narutos fight are just too overpowered and they just dissappear and attack.
    Helios
    Moar Un-Taness
    Moar Un-Taness

Post by Helios on Sat Aug 29, 2009 1:38 am

fdein wrote:I have to agree the chapter was good but I really despise the way narutos fight are just too overpowered and they just dissappear and attack.
    I mean Naruto is very emotional and this is his deficit when he fights. Ok,the fight between Nagato (Pain) and Naruto showed us other but in the end he talked Nagato to surrender. So strong he is i think he's not the strongest. Some emo-kid is always stronger and i find the story-line at the moment very interesting because Naruto has the nine tailed sealed in his body and the history said Madara was possible to control the nine tailed. So in the future Naruto can't rely on the power of the nine tailed fox and tobi is no one who you can talk with or Zangetsu and they are a lot of stronger than the other Akatsuki-member. Ok, Naruto isn't my favorite. It's definitly One Piece and second Bleach but to bridge the time gap it is really good. Wink
    Tempest
    UN-TAN!
    UN-TAN!

Post by Tempest on Sat Aug 29, 2009 1:48 am

Wasn't that like his secondary goal for like the last 200 chpaters? To get Sasuke back, but with his own powers and not the fox's?

If this is any cliche anime, mark my words - it will end with Naruto fighting, and beating, the nine-tailed fox lol

fdein
    Another Smexy Admin ;3
    Another Smexy Admin ;3

Post by fdein on Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:08 am

I dont really find it emotional as much as useless. I hate anime that goes away from the main objective for a long time. One Peice for example has its fights detailed rather than just overpowered. The character development in naruto is okay, but it suck at some points(like going to train for 2 years and coming back still retarded as fuck).l
    Naruto hasn't sucked balls yet, that's why he's getting sasuke.
    ROTFL
    Un-Tan!
    Un-Tan!

Un-tan points : 3193

Post by ROTFL on Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:22 am

LOL
    Helios
    Moar Un-Taness
    Moar Un-Taness

Post by Helios on Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:51 am

fdein wrote:[...] I hate anime that goes away from the main objective for a long time. One Peice for example has its fights detailed rather than just overpowered. [...]
    That's the point! For that reason i began to read the Naruto manga but only by the point Shippuuden begins. Wink Every 15 - 20 epsidoes after the manga-story they put some dumb fillers in. In the fillers they talk at most and nothing happens at the end. The manga has it's ups without downs i mean. Other thing with One Piece and Bleach. I look only the animè. Bleach has also some big filler parts and the story with the buntos and the last with the weird zanpakoutos and the new capatain was also not so good but the main-story is everytime a thing that is really awesome and the newest filler-episodes are also very good. I think i mustn't say a lot to One Piece. I look only the Animé and it's extremly good and funny. Not funny like the Naruto with some guy who kisses a frog or something like that... With the manga read at first this excitment would be gone and One Piece has only episodes with stretched story and sometimes one or two episodes with the oyashi guy and then it returns again to the mainstory.. Very good!Razz
    fdein
    Another Smexy Admin ;3
    Another Smexy Admin ;3

Post by fdein on Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:56 pm

Bleach was good but the pacing is horrible they just need to make huge 50 long filler just to keep the distance. The anime and manga are almost caught up.
    Tempest
    UN-TAN!
    UN-TAN!

Post by Tempest on Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:23 pm

ohhh crap, well hopefully this zanpakutou arc doesn't go for that long or they will lose a few watchers -_-

Javilink
    Un-Tan!
    Un-Tan!

Un-tan points : 3230

Post by Javilink on Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:04 pm

that what getting me pissed off also with the fillers in the manga, one piece the best because the largest filler of it was maybe 1-2 episodes other then that bleach; holy shit like 50 episodes of filler and naruto half of that. which i have a feeling naruto is pretty close to getting fillers again -.-'
    false_cypress
    Don't know Un-Tan
    Don't know Un-Tan

Un-tan points : 2887

Post by false_cypress on Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:38 pm

I think Naruto chapter 473 is now available online...
    But really can't relate to it...I need to read fast to cope up
    with the proceeding chapters...

really can't wait to read all the available chaps..
    Javilink
    Un-Tan!
    Un-Tan!

Un-tan points : 3230

Post by Javilink on Sat Dec 05, 2009 1:55 pm

Oh so a naruto fan I imagen, haven't read the manga cause there no point in reading if later I'll see it on vid.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Oct 23, 2017 2:38 pm